Wednesday, June 24, 2015

50 Reasons to Exercise


Now I have more than 50 good reasons to exercise.  Mentally, I have become more fit.  Now only if my body can become more fit.  I highly recommend this video.  I am an overweight diabetic who was always an exercise beginner.  Not only do I want to change that, I also want to overcome my fears and doubts.  In my mind, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Notice I said in my mind.  It is hard to apply that to me and to my body.  I needed to motivate myself.  Going to physical therapy has taught me not to be so self-conscious about my appearance and my health.  I admit that I do care what others think.  I was wondering if those who are my therapists were laughing at me about being overweight.  It is another painful reminder that I am unhealthy and don't feel like I am a person created in the image of the Lord.  Notice I am not saying that fat people are not created in God's image.  For me, I want to be unhealthy and to boost my self-esteem and self-confidence.  I can relate heavily to this said video.  Exercise is truly good for my mental health, but I had no clue about the sleep patterns though.  Now I definitely need to try exercise.  I am inspired.  Now all I have to do is just do it.

No comments: