Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What's a girl to do?

That is my question for today.

I am all prayed out.  It is a dry spell for me.  I am both encouraged and discouraged.  I would like to be able to express myself freely yet I cannot.  In fact, I don't even know what to write about today.  Should I just write what comes naturally or should I just save myself the embarassment and end this blog for today?

Well, maybe I should just finish.  How much harm could it do?  It is my blog after all.  It can't be any worse than what else is going on in the world.  I have learned a valuable lesson from this.  This blog has taught me so many things. 

Not every day will be as exciting as the previous one.  Maybe that is what I am supposed to learn today.  Nothing happened today.  I ate, breathed, and I slept.  I woke up a little later than I usually do, which doesn't start my day well.  It is as if I missed a good part of the morning that I could have done other things. 

I am thankful that I am writing this blog.  It will be a boring blog because I had a boring day.  It wasn't a good day, but I didn't have a bad day.  Maybe I could take the time to go outside of myself and look all around me...find something, anything to do.

Today has been the story of my life for the past few years.  Not much happens on the surface but if I look closely enough, I realize how wrong I was.  I am sure to live more days such as these.

No comments: