Monday, October 22, 2012

What am I grateful for?

What am I grateful for?

Let me see.

I didn't realize that there was so much that I was grateful for.  I felt so trapped this weekend and previous weekends.  I felt that there wasn't so much that I was grateful for.  It was a depressing moment in time.  It was such a lonely experience.  I realized through Jesus Christ that life is just simply too short to be and to feel lonely.  I began praising and thanking the Lord for his many blessings.

I am grateful for so much now.  I am truly grateful.  I have an income that provides for all I need.  I have supportive people who have helped me everywhere I go.  I have people who love me no matter what.  They especially my mother have been there for me through the most difficult periods in my life.

There are so many people in the world who do not have a lot of love in their lives.  It is a sad way to live.  The things I have been through have been a lesson for me.  The point to all of this is that I have much to be happy about.  I need to make changes, sure, but I am content overall.  I am happy on the inside for the first time in a long time.

I am taken care of and I am taking care of others.  I am prayerful, caring, kind, and fair, or so I have been told.  I have often been described as a nice person, but sometimes I may come across as too nice.  There are changes I need to make, but it is all worth it. 

No comments: