Tuesday, May 16, 2017

My life in my 40s

It has obviously been a while since I have blogged any entries.  Sometimes there comes a time in a person's life when one has to bite the bullet.  This is my moment of biting the bullet and create a few blog entries. I have just been exhausted mentally and just stopped caring.  I don't know if it has gotten mundane or something else.  I have been this way for a while now.  It has been a long while.  I have gotten older and wiser, but the truth is, I cannot change the past and there are things that I wish to have back.  What I'm saying is while I wish that I would have the drive and energy I once had, I don't want to go back to that nor do I wish to be less wise than I am now.  I finally realize that I am typing this, I finally realize what it means to, while I am still young, my youth is gone.  I am at an age where with age, comes wisdom and a greater confidence than I have ever known.  I want to be more committed to my goals and start caring again.  I am at an age where I have the best of all worlds.

No comments: