Saturday, June 3, 2017

My situation about no longer being stuck in the past

Here is my situation.
I have been stuck in the past so long, that I don't know where to begin. I am at an age where I have found myself regretting the things that I did when I was younger. Now, I would like your advice on this. I am a different person now. I am in my 40s now. I became a Christian in my late teens and there have been times I have regretted making some foolish decision that I felt have led me to the position where I am at now. I am now seeing a counselor and all, but I wonder if secular counseling is right for me. It took a long talk with God to realize that I need to live in the present moment, but what do I need to do? I have no idea where to put my foot forward. I have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life. If this were your situation, regardless of your age, where would you begin?

No comments: