Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Playing the same song over and over...and over

Play's "Us Against the World" is a song that I enjoy listening to and never get tired of listening to. It is just an innocent song that I find myself listening to despite the fact that I am not of the target age range to listen to it.  However, if a song makes me feel good, then why not listen to it.  There are songs that I often listen to on my player that I tend to avoid listening to.  That could be construed as a waste of time downloading songs while at the same time just listening to just one song that I like.  On the other hand, can we all listen to just one song any one likes?  The song from Play is one of many songs that I too like.  There are many artists who have created many songs so there is obviously some good music.  One has to know where to look.

No comments: