Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Getting out more

Musings: whatever comes to mind.

This is at least my definition of a musing.  I am hopeful that my prayers have been answered.  This is a big world and I plan to conquer it.  That is only a dream, but I would like to be more educated and knowledgeable, own a business, serve the Lord as a missionary, lose weight, develop my social skills, overcome my shyness, and be a friend and have a friend.

Now that you know my hopes and dreams, I have also wanted to travel the world, namely to Hawaii, Japan, Brazil, and Mexico.  I wonder what life is like in those countries.  English is the only language that I speak fluently.  I am willing to learn Spanish, Japanese, or Portuguese.  I need to go out more.  My hopes and dreams only become true with prayer, knowledge, wisdom, and a lot of hard work.  I wonder about the cuisine, the thoughts, just everything.

Traveling the world would give me a sense of peace.  It made no sense what I just said, so allow me to explain.  I have been couped up in my house for years and now it is time to be more independent and move forward with my life.  I would like to do more for myself and stand on my own two feet.  If I have to be more educated, travel the world, move out, etc, then so be it. 

I know I sound selfish.  I do not mean to come across that way.  But life is so short and there is such a big world.  But alas, the world doesn't seem so big when I meet new people online.  But that is not the answer to a limited social life.  Wow.  I truly need to get out more.

No comments: